The number one priority of Williamson County is the safety and well-being of our patrons and employees. In light of guidance from the CDC and public health authorities, until further notice, the following guidelines will be used:
Williamson County Parks and Recreation:
• All Recreation Centers are closed until further notice.
• Outdoor parks and amenities will remain open for use. Hours of operations will be from Daylight to Dusk. We encourage patrons to practice social distancing of at least six feet when using these outdoor parks and amenities.
• In an effort to prevent community transmission, WCPR is cancelling all organized programming and non-essential gatherings at all Recreation Centers and Parks until further notice. This includes youth and adult sports, group fitness programs, scheduled activities, facility rentals and special events.
Williamson County Agricultural Center:
• All Agricultural Center facilities are closed.
• All events at the Agricultural Center have been canceled
All offices are still accepting correspondence through phone lines and email, which includes the UT Extension Office.
We will continue to review best practices and make additional enhancements as needed in order to promote the health of our patrons and employees.
If you have questions about the events and activities affected by this please visit: www.wcparksandrec.com and https://www.williamsoncounty-tn.gov/594/Ag-EXPO-Park.
For health guidance and up-to-date information on Williamson County impacts, visit www.williamsonready.org/Coronavirus.