How it works
In accordance with the Tennessee Department of Health, the Williamson County Health Department is administering vaccines in a phased approach using a waitlist system.
Anyone can register for the vaccine through this system.
Those in currently eligible phases will make a vaccine appointment as part of the registration process. The current phases are 1a1, 1a2, 1b, and those ages 65 and older.
If you are not yet eligible, you can choose to be added to the waitlist and will be notified once your phase has opened and you can make an appointment.
How to register
Register at: vaccinate.tn.gov
*NOTE* If you signed up for the waitlist on the previous platform, SignUpGenius, you DO NOT need to register on the new platform. You will continue to work through SignUpGenius for both appointments.
Keep in mind
- When registering, you will receive a confirmation page and email when you are added to the list and when you schedule an appointment.
- The appointment confirmation email will have a QR code that you should have ready when you arrive for your appointment. This will speed up the process of checking you in.
- Due to limited vaccine availability and the amount of people waiting for a vaccination, it may take some time before you can make an appointment, possibly up to several weeks.
- You can only sign up on the waitlist once.
- You could receive either the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. You will receive information regarding which vaccine is currently being administered when you arrive for your scheduled appointment.
- The Williamson County Health Department is administering vaccines in a drive-through fashion at the Williamson County Agricultural Center at 4215 Long Lane in Franklin. To view all available vaccine centers, click here.
If you need assistance registering, call the TN Department of Health hotline at (866) 442-5301.
If you are already on the previous waitlist (through SignUpGenius), and need assistance with scheduling or rescheduling your appointment, call the Williamson County vaccine info line at (615) 595-4880, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.